20110506

To stirr a bowl.

One thing is certain, if you are an airplane geek and wants attention on the internet you shall write about the F-35. Unfortunately it is not the balanced comments like "I wounder if it is wise to pack all the equipment inside the airplane due to costs and performance?" that will give you the attention. It is comments like "F-35 is a piece of garbage" or "F-35 is the best thing since lady Godiva" that will give you the attention. Or personal attacks on the persons stating their love/dislike to the plane.
As much as I want my voice to be heard, I'm not sure I'm in for that kind of attention, so I think I'll just stick to my low profile commenting.
But I'll stick my neck out on this one, the most beutiful 35 is not manufactured by Lockheed Martin, nor Sukhoi. This is the beauty queen of all 35:s

No comments:

Post a Comment